Why Service Your Car?
It is important to follow your manufacturers recommended vehicle service schedule to ensure that your car remains in perfect working order. This normally involves servicing your vehicle every 10,000 - 15,000 kilometres or every 6 - 12 months (whichever occurs first). By servicing your vehicle regularly, you minimise the risk of small problems becoming dangerous and expensive to repair.
At Northpoint Fleurieu our workshop utilises the most up to date equipment and has been purpose built to support the Toyota, Mitsubishi and Hyundai maintenance program, which allows you to get the best performance from your vehicle. As part of the program, our team is committed to upholding the Toyota, Mitsubishi and Hyundai Service Philosophy.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to Toyota, Mitsubishi and Hyundai high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
Additionally, customers can choose to enjoy our customer VIP lounge area or complimentary courtesy scheduled transportation service. The customer lounge area includes Wi-Fi, tea and coffee, daily newspapers and a plasma television. For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any enquiry regarding your vehicle.
The Northpoint Fleurieu team wishes you safe and pleasant motoring.